Millhouse Entertainment, A 501 (C) (3) Non-Profit Organization, now has two internship positions to fill in the following area for students majoring in Radio/Television/Film, Journalism or Media related field:
Promotions Assistant for Media/Events Planning – As an intern for this position, the candidate would assist in the following areas:
· events planning for seminars and media related events, including image, community and public relations
· attend scheduled meetings, help draft and monitor promotions calendar
· other duties as assigned by CEO.
Production Assistant for Media/Events – As an intern, the candidate would assist with cutting interview and tracking tape.
· Assist the CEO/senior producer in show-related activities to meet deadlines
· Propose scripts/segments from interviews performed by our hosts and others
· Assist with research for story ideas, booking guests, arranging logistics (such as tape syncs, ISDNS, travel plans)
· Must be able to travel as required for reporting and recording within the DFW metroplex
· Assist with writing and editing material, and preparing audio for broadcast
· Perform occasional field reporting and/or recording
· Write blog posts, and other outreach responsibilities as assigned.
This internship can count towards a semester credit if applicable with the department advisors.
To apply for this position, send letter of interest to email@example.com. For more information, please call 469-544-9022.
Sandy Springs, GA
Phone: (469) 544-9022